I love lychees, I love champagne, I love my new champagne coupes, and I love when everything you need for a perfect cocktail comes together.
There simply can’t be any cocktail in the world that’s easier then this, and nothing looks more luxurious when you’re in the mood for some indulgence.
What you need:
- 2 parts prosecco or champagne
- 1 whole lychee per glass (fresh or from a tin)
- 1 part lychee juice
- Champagne flute or coupe
- A cocktail stick (optional)
It couldn’t be easier:
- Pour the champagne into the glass
- Top off with the lychee juice
- Garnish with a lychee on the rim, or add the lychee into the glass if you don’t have any cocktail sticks
- Watch people think you’re the best host ever
You can make this drink ever more luxurious with the addition of a tiny splash of rosewater – but be careful not to over do it or it will end up tasting like talcum-powder!