There are too few times in the year that having a breakfast cocktail while you’re wearing your pyjamas is ok. That’s why it’s so important to grab hold of the opportunities whenever they come and have a festive Bloody Mary to start the day off right.
I’ve experimented with a few variations on this, and I really feel I’ve hit the perfect recipe, enjoy!
What you need:
- 1 part vodka
- 5 parts pure tomato juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli oil
- 1/8 Persian lemon (normal lemon is fine if you can’t find Persian)
- Pinch of salt
- Grind of fresh pepper
- Sprig of rosemary (optional)
It’s really easy:
- Measure the vodka and tomato into a glass tumbler
- Drop in the oils and sprinkle in the salt and pepper
- Squeeze in the juice of the lemon
- Use the rosemary sprig to mix it all together. If you don’t have rosemary you can mix together with a drinks mixer.
- Have the best breakfast cocktail in the world